Scope of Application (Article 1)
- 1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. And any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
- 2. In the case when the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Application for Accommodation Contracts (Article 2)
- 1. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
- (1) Name of the Guest(s).
- (2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival.
- (3) Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No1.).
- (4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- 2. In the case when the Guest requests, during the stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph(2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc. (Article 3)
- 1. A Contract for Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, the same shall not apply when it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- 2. When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel within the limits of Basic Accommodation Charges covering the Guest’s entire period of stay by the date specified by the Hotel.
- 3. The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6 and thirdly for the reparations under Article 18 as applicable, and the remainder, if any, shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as stated in Article 12.
- 4. When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, the same shall apply only in the case where the Guest is thus informed by the Hotel when the period of payment of the deposit is specified.
Special Contracts Requiring No Accommodation Deposit (Article 4)
- 1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the Contract has been concluded as stipulated in the same Paragraph.
- 2. In the case when the Hotel has not requested the payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or has not specified the date of the payment of the deposit at the time the application for an Accommodation Contract has been accepted, it shall be treated as that the Hotel has accepted a special contract prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Refusal of Accommodation Contracts (Article 5)
- 1. In any of the following cases, the Hotel may decline to conclude an Accommodation Contract:
- (1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- (2) When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available.
- (3) When the person applying for accommodation is deemed likely by the Hotel to conduct in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to the accommodation.
- (4) In the event that the Hotel determines that any of the following in 1 to 3 apply to the person applying for accommodation.
- ①An organized crime group prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 2 of the Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (below,“organized crime group”), a member of an organized crime group prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 6 of that Act (below,“member of an organized crime group”), person affiliated with an organized crime group, party related to an organized crime group, or other anti-social force.
- ②A corporation or other organization whose business activities are controlled by an organized crime group or member of an organized crime group.
- ③A corporation with an officer who is a member of an organized crime group.
- (5) When the person applying for accommodation causes a significant disturbance for other hotel guests through their words or actions.
- (6) When the person applying for accommodation can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease by the Hotel.
- (7) When violent acts have been conducted in regard to the accommodation or the Hotel determines that it has been requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to the accommodation.
- (8) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, dysfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes.
- (9) When the provisions of Article 5, Paragraph 1 and 2 of Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance No.63 are applicable.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest (Article 6)
- 1. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
- 2. In the case when the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable(except in the case when the Hotel has requested the payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest has cancelled before the payment), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.2. However, in the case when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest is informed of the obligation of the payment of cancellation charges in case of cancellation by the Guest.
Attached Table 1 *Calculated from the date of notification of cancellation of the Contract)
Individual (Up to 14 contracted Guests)
Groups (15 or more contracted Guests)
Note 1: The percentage signifies the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
Note 2: When the number of days contracted is shortened, the cancellation charge for one day (first day) shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
Note 3: When part of a group booking is cancelled, the cancellation charges shall not be charged for the number of persons equivalent to 10% of the number of persons booked (fractions counted as a whole number) as of 10 days prior to the occupancy (when accepted less than 10 days prior to the occupancy, the date of acceptance is applied).
- 3. In the case when the Guest does not appear by 8 p.m. of the accommodation date (2 hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel is notified of it) without an advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
Cancellation of Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel (Article 7)
- 1. Even in cases where the Hotel has concluded an Accommodation Contract in accordance with Article 3.1, the relevant Accommodation Contract may be cancelled in any of the following cases:
- (1) Item 3 through 9 under Article 5 is deemed to apply.
- (2) The Guest has engaged in behavior that violates the rules set forth in Article 10 or is deemed by the Hotel as likely to do so.
- (3) The Hotel has a valid reason other than the above to cancel.
- 2. When an Accommodation Contract is canceled by the Hotel in accordance with the previous paragraph, fees will not be charged for accommodation, service, etc. not yet provided to the Guest.
Registration (Article 8)
- 1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation;
- (1) Name, age, address and occupation of the Guest(s).
- (2) Except Japanese, nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan.
- (3) Date and estimated time of departure.
- (4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- 2. In the case when the Guest intends to pay the Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other than cash, such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Occupancy Hours of Guest Rooms (Article 9)
- 1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3 p.m. to 12 noon of the next day. However, in the case when the Guest is accommodated continuously, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure.
- 2. The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time prescribed in the same Paragraph. In this case, the extra charges specified by the Hotel shall apply.
Observance of Use Regulations (Article 10)
The Guest shall observe the Rules and Regulations established by the Hotel, which are posted within the premises of the Hotel.
Business Hours (Article 11)
- 1. The business hours of the main facilities, etc. of the Hotel shall be notified in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in the Hotel premises, service directories in guest rooms and others.
- 2. The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes of the Hotel. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by appropriate means.
Payment of Accommodation Charges(Article 12)
- 1. The breakdown and method of calculation of the Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached Table No. 1.
- 2. Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveler’s checks, coupons or credit cards recognized by the Hotel at the front desk at the time of the departure of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
- 3. Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities provided by the Hotel.
Liabilities of the Hotel (Article 13)
- 1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in case when such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- 2. The Hotel is enrolled in the Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
Handling when unable to provide Contracted Rooms (Article 14)
- 1. The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable with the consent of the Guest.
- 2. When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
Handling of Deposited Articles (Article 15)
- 1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report its kind and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of 150,000 yen.
- 2. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, for articles of which the kind and value has not been reported in advance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limits of 150,000 yen, except in case where loss or damage was caused intentionally or by gross negligence on the part of the Hotel.
Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of the Guest (Article 16)
- 1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to the Guest at the front desk at the time of check-in.
- 2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest are found left after check-out, the Hotel shall wait for an inquiry from the owner and follow their instructions as a general rule. If there is no inquiry or instructions from the owner after a period of one month has elapsed since the discovery (the day following discovery in the case of food or beverages, cigarettes, magazines, damp cloth products, etc.), the baggage or belongings shall be disposed of.
- 3. The Hotel’s liability in regard to the custody of the Guest’s baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of the Preceding Article in the case of Paragraph 1, and with the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case of Paragraph 2.
Liability in regard to Parking (Article 17)
The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited to the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
Liability of the Guest (Article 18)
The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Rules and Regulations
To ensure the public benefit and safety of the Hotel, the Hotel requests that Guests comply with the following Rules and Regulations pursuant to Article 10 of the Accommodation Terms.
- 1. The use of any electrical appliances for heating and/or cooking and of irons not supplied by the Hotel is not permitted.
- 2. Smoking is prohibited in all rooms of the Hotel. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. Also, any other acts that could cause a fire are not permitted.
- 3. The following articles may not be brought into the lobby or the guest rooms: a) Animals, birds (pets); b) Articles with markedly offensive odors; c) Explosive and inflammable items, such as gunpowder and gasoline; d) Illegally owned firearms and swords.
- 4. Gambling, disturbance, and other behaviors that cause inconvenience to other guests are not permitted in the Hotel.
- 5. Meeting with visitors is not permitted in guest rooms.
- 6. The guest rooms and/or the lobby are not to be used for any non-lodging purpose, including as an office, sales office, or exhibition room, or for screening of commercial videos.
- 7. Distributing advertising materials to other guests in the Hotel is not permitted.
- 8. Ordering and bringing into the Hotel food and drinks that must be delivered from outside the Hotel is not permitted.
- 9. If any laundry articles have been left at the Hotel for a period of six (6) months after they were deposited, the Hotel will contact the owner and seek their instructions. However, if no instructions are received from the owner, the Hotel will dispose of the articles.
- 10. The Hotel is unable to look after articles such as works of art and antiques.
- 11. Items that will deface the Hotel are not to be displayed in the windows.
- 12. Cash and other valuables should be placed in the room safe installed in the guest room.
- 13. Rules regarding equipment and fixtures on the premises:
- a) Do not use for any purpose other than their intended purpose.
- b) Do not remove from the Hotel.
- (c) Do not move to a different location or make any changes.
- 14. Use of the guest rooms for any purpose other than lodging is not permitted.
- 15. In any of the situations below, further use of the Hotel will be immediately revoked.
- a) if an act of violence, threat, extortion, coercive and unreasonable demand, or any other act of a similar nature is observed;
- b) if a patron of the Hotel is observed to be unable to secure their own safety due to diminished physical or mental capacity, loss of self-control due to drugs or alcohol, etc., or that patron is deemed likely to cause danger, fear, or anxiety to other patrons;
- c) in the event of yelling, loud singing, or other noisy behavior or other acts that cause feelings of unpleasantness or inconvenience to other people, gambling, or other acts that are offensive to public order and morals on the premises or in the guest room.
Use of the hotel will also be refused in the event of other similar acts to the above.
If you notice a suspicious person or object, etc., please notify the front desk.
The Hotel is undertaking initiatives in consideration of the environment (CO2 reduction obligations). The cooperation of guests is requested with the following.
- ・The electric lights in the guest rooms are not energy-saving lights, so please turn off the lights when leaving the room.
- ・When leaving the room, please consider the temperature settings of the air conditioning.
- ・If staying for consecutive nights, please advise if you do not require housekeeping.
- ・If staying for consecutive nights, please advise if there are certain of the guest room amenities that you do not require housekeeping to replenish during your stay.
- ・The guest room will not be cleaned while occupied for single-night stays.
- ・If staying for consecutive nights, the room will be cleaned once for each night’s stay. (Between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.)